Well, it looks like I am up against the Forbes family :-)

You know, in the end it is all about taste and my main purpose for re-
designing it is to have a nixie watch that I (personally) like to
wear. If someone else likes yours better than mine, that's ok, and if
it's the other way around, that is fine as well. Your watch has
perhaps some advantages over mine, and so will it be the other way
around.

That new ladies watch you showed me on facebook is totally different
from your current men's watch. It will be exciting to see that one
when completed, especially how you will incorporate changing the time
on that one as it doesn't have a round dial. Will all the components
fit? I really don't know, it seemed very small to me.

Is changing the time important? Well, for some people it is, others
don't bother. I obviously belong to the category that bothers :-). I
also like accuracy, preferably less than 1 second per week, others
don't bother. Same counts for battery life, I don't want to be out
hiking for a few weeks and finding out that my watch battery is empty,
and again, others don't bother.

Michel




-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"neonixie-l" group.
To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/neonixie-l?hl=en-GB.

Reply via email to