On Feb 5, 10:01 am, David Forbes <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 2/5/12 9:35 AM, Jeff Thomas wrote:
>
> > On Feb 5, 7:38 am, J Forbes<[email protected]>  wrote:
>
> >> I'd sure like to see some competition in the Nixie watch business.
> >> Having only one design available is a drag. Get working on it please,
> >> Jeff and Michel.
>
> >> Jim
>
> > Thanks Jim.
> > I have decided to wait rather than provide continued inspiration.
> > Then everyone can decide which of the past, current, and future
> > players demonstrates the fine$t KungFu.
>
> > Regards, Jeff
>
> Real artists ship.
>
> --
> David Forbes, Tucson AZ



I'll continue the amusement through private email only :)

Regards, Jeff




-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"neonixie-l" group.
To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/neonixie-l?hl=en-GB.

Reply via email to