From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:neonixie-l@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of micha...@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 3:29 PM
To: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] Re: Class action lawsuit...

That explains a lot about you Chuck.  JK.

I remember when I was a kid (much like now), I used to work at Radio Shack.
I remember the mercury filled switches being sold.  Strangely, the same as
the switches in your old house thermostat.  I thought they were very cool
because you also saw them in movies where people would build bombs and you
couldn't move them because they had Hg switches as well.

Now, we are stuck with reed switches and such.  Not as fun to watch.

The lawsuit?  Well, A 21 year old with all those problems 6 years ago.
Hard to blaime it on tubes.  I am sure it has nothing to do with the 2 packs
a day for over 5 years (started at 16 years? Damn).  Probably caused from
eating paint chips.

This is as bad as the idiot suing mcdonalds for being burned.  Who knew that
coffee was hot?

Who knew that fast food was fatening or that cigarettes (inhaling smoke) was
bad for you.

If this guy wins, just imagine how many roaches will come out that work in
mines (metals).

Michail

In a message dated 2/9/2012 12:06:28 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,