On 06/17/2012 10:51 AM, Dieter Waechter wrote:
>> I think you have me mistaken for someone else anyway, as I've never made
>> any videos.
>
> You did (induction heaters...)
> And I have searched for more and I found another one:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLOgPdjeTOw
> ;-)
> Dieter

That guy's name is Jerry Dearmond with John as his middle name.  My
middle initial is G.  I would be dangerous with a woodworking tool!

I have never posted a video to Youtube.  I don't have a clue as to how.
 Our (Fluxeon.com) videos are done by my partner.  I do have a short vid
or two on my website but those are just files to download and not
embedded vids.

John

--
John DeArmond