I found the original thread from when I designed this clock.
No wonder there wasnt much interest, the pics show a bench full of
components connected up by crop clip leads, I can do better than that,
I'll do a short video and post it it looks a little better now
everythings fastened up in line.
Getting married Wednsday so my shop is a dressmakers at the minute so
might be few days.

https://groups.google.com/group/neonixie-l/browse_thread/thread/299b26872385bcbc/55cd1a992152b3e1?hl=en-GB&lnk=gst&q=dr+pepper#55cd1a992152b3e1