Could you use a shift register to expand the available pins? On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 8:49 AM, dr pepper <[email protected]>wrote:
> I have a nixie clock prototype that uses 4 in1 nixies, a in9 bargraph and > a og3 dekatron. > The clock works well however the dekatron takes up 4 pins of the pic micro > (3 for guides and 1 for zero detect), and I need these for further > expansion. > Is there an adaptation of the single pulse circuit that can be driven from > 5v logic from the micro so that I can step the dekatron from just one pulse > output from the micro. > I'm thinking a few resistors and high volatge caps for the required guide > time delay. > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "neonixie-l" group. > To view this discussion on the web, visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msg/neonixie-l/-/ZEV9RDcwzw4J. > To post to this group, send an email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]. > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/neonixie-l?hl=en-GB. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "neonixie-l" group. To post to this group, send an email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/neonixie-l?hl=en-GB.
