On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 12:41 AM, 5-ht <serv...@mds-hou.com> wrote:
> See:
> http://breakfastny.com/2012/06/reactive-super-speed-electromagnet-dot-display-per/#content
>
> It's a 23' by 12' display that's real time interactive.
> I hope to see this in person next week.
> Mark

I went by that street corner the other night (32nd & 6th) to check out
the display.
  It's pretty neat. But it was too noisy around Herald square to
really hear the dots flipping. IMO, that sound is half the appeal of
these displays.

 After a minute or so of watching it, all I wanted to do was to
reprogram it to run a Conway's life game simulator.

-carl