On the 12/24 selectable version of the '160 clock,
when it is in 12-hour mode, the thumbwheels must be
left preset for 0100.

Then, as David said, it loads that after 12:59:59

Chuck

$4.95/mo. National Dialup, Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus, 5mb personal web space. 5x
faster dialup for only $9.95/mo. No contracts, No fees, No Kidding! See
http://www.All2Easy.net for more details!