Hello Dylan,

Do You have any tips for seed beads thin enough? It should be 1mm, I found
some 2mm, but this would make a potencial in the nixie different, so the
breakdown voltage could be different for each digit. I read in a
"Weston:cold cathode glow discharge tubes" that it should be 1mm.

As John wrote, I found a supplier in Germany with nice 1mm alumina spacers,
but one piece would cost around 3 EUR :-) little expensive..

Dalibor Farný
http://dalibor.farny.cz

sent from Samsung Galaxy Pad