Greetings everyone,

I am the person who started the Neonixie-l Yahoo group a long time ago (10
years?) and who developed the B-7971 GeekKlok and Four Letter Word products.

I have earned a bad reputation due to a financial meltdown and some number
of units that never were able to be shipped, which I deeply regret. I have
been trying for about 4 years to get things in better shape, but got hit
with all kinds of financial problems, health expenses and stuff that never
seemed to end. In addition, the database of sales and in shipped sales was
lost in a computer wipeout. (Two hard disks had the data for backup in case
a disk failed, but both were creamed by a lightning induced power surge. A
CD-ROM backup of the data also was not readable.) Luckily the technical
data for making these was all saved on another HD and CD.

I give up. It doesn't look like I'll every be able to get back into that
endeavor.

However, if anyone is interested in helping me out of my financial morass
and is interested in buying the rights and all documentation to continue
make these products in the future, please contact me off list. Ian Griffin
in UK has no less than 700 tubes left, maybe more, and that'd make a lot of
GKK and FLW. Several hundred, anyway. plus those who have tubes that they'd
bring out of boxes or remove from other widgets.

What you (the buyer) would get is all PCB files in Gerber format, including
the single and split PCB versions. The split ones are great, and a very few
of them were produced.

You get all source code in assembler as well as the object files for the
latest version. I may be able to source the microcontrollers, serious
inquiries will be followed up by my checking one potential source here in
Indonesia that may have hundreds.

You get a small inventory of random parts, as there isn't much left, but a
few items are in larger quantities.

You also would get around 10 B-7971s. I don't know how many, exactly.

You also get all source files for the user manuals which were around 30
pages in length.

How much do I want? This will be an open bidding process. Frankly I need
money to cover debts, medical costs and whatnot. The starting bid is $7971.
Just joking. I reverse that statement. The starting bid will be $1797. If
the bid exceeds $2222 I will pay shipping. That's To Win 2222 (2N2222, heh
heh).

That's what I have to offer. Sorry everyone for making a mess of this fine
product.

Email me at zetalink.ray [(at)] gmail.com for more info or to place a bid.

Happy neondaze, y'all.

Ray