I have a few very cheaply made Chinese nixies that
work very well when everything is right with them.
Very nice tubes really.  But, a couple of them lit up
all kinds of stuff right out of the box and...
tap...tap...tap...(with a finger) then tried it again
and problem solved!  :)

Chuck

$4.95/mo. National Dialup, Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus, 5mb personal web space. 5x
faster dialup for only $9.95/mo. No contracts, No fees, No Kidding! See
http://www.All2Easy.net for more details!