Itead and seedstudio are both pretty darn good. I've used them both a few
times with no issues.  Quality is good, but not great.

Don't push the design limits posted on their submission pages. They may say
6/6 rules, but you have a much better chance of getting problem free boards
back if you don't go below 8/8 rules.

If I'm in a rush, or combining a few orders, I usually spring for the EMS
shipping option. It's only works out to an extra 20 bucks or so, and you
get your boards in a little over a week. (at least for me, here in the
states).

Oshpark is great, but the economies don't work for some sizes and
quantities of boards. Plus sometimes I need additional fabrication options.
Oshpartk's one size fits all policy does not always match my needs.

-carl
Henry Carl Ott   N2RVQ    hcarl...@gmail.com