Your on to something Tim. Look at all the time one could save. I didn't know
that Hickok was into auto testing equipment but looks that way. Too bad there's
not a date on those. Would be interesting to know when they were used. Can only
imagine what's inside.

I should have added these are on E-bay.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/d0ed6d4e2bc617059fc1202fd0e843ea.squirrel%40webmail.wcoil.com.