Here's a schematic, and guide to winding the transformer:

<https://threeneurons.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/plasma_gen.jpg>

and a video of two tubes hooked up, at the same time, but acting like a
flip-flop:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2itasi_plasma-generator-1_tech

On Thursday, March 5, 2015 at 5:33:03 PM UTC-8, johnk wrote:

> I was querying the choice of colour for a wire that has voltage. In this
> part of the world Green is associated with earth/ground. [Although
> Green/Yellow has overtaken it.]
>
> John K
> Australia

 Its just the only #24 solid wire I have.