Thanks, I will try it but I am currently renovating my whole apartment,
including my hobby room, so that will be many months into the future but it
is on my list - maybe I can't keep from checking it before I have finished
renovating, you know how it is when your fingers itch to do something you
really want to do instead of what you should be doing.... ;)

/Martin