Oh yeah! that's a bloody good list that I have immediately copied into my proverbs directory!

I have a lot of Terry Pratchett (RIP, tearfully) in particular from "Thief of Time", but mostly not related to time such as Blake etc, as well as the common proverbs, also things like "He's dead Jim" and "May the farce be with you" which can be absolute corkers when they appear.

When I get a chance, I will sort through my lists for time related sayings and email you any that might add to yours.

"Give a man a fire and keep him warm for a day; set a man on fire and keep him warm for the rest of his life"

"Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he'll eat for the rest of his life; give a man a few cats and he'll do nothing else but fish"