I'm not sure what size my pins are as I bought them from different sellers
on Ebay and none had any specification that agreed with the pins they
delivered, it varied a lot!

So if you buy a bunch of pins you'll have to make the PCBs fit for just
those pins, but that is an easy thing to do in the PCB program.

/Martin