Ever read Dr. Seuss? In one of my favourites "Dr. S's Sleep Book" we have a
special clock:

    But I do know this clock does one very slick trick.
    It doesn’t tick tock. How it goes, is tock tick.

Looks like yours slipped back in time to the 1960's and visited the good
Doctor S.

Tom Harris <celephi...@gmail.com>