Don't want to sound flippant but they're worth what you can sell 'em
for.  Watch ebay and see what free pieces of neon go for.  recognizable
shapes and letters will bring more.

FWIW, I get $30 for 9" plain block letters that I've collected.  More
for script, especially if it says something.  $20 for random designs and
logos or part of logos.  Note that these are my salvage prices and NOT
what I'd make them for.

John

--
John DeArmond