I don't blame you in the least for waiting for full payment to your "bank account" before shipping. I'd do the same. One does indeed need to protect themselves from scoundrel customers, and also the likes of Sleazebay, and Paypal. Ira.

On 5/27/2016 2:39 PM, alb.001 alb.001 wrote:

My sad experience shipping to France from Canada. Fellow bought my Sony lap-top on eBay but would only pay for surface mail shipping ( I warned him it could take 6 weeks, he wanted cheapest shipping). About 2 weeks later he launched a dispute with PayPal that he never got the item. PayPal froze my account until they could "investigated" Three days later they returned the money to the buyer. When I went to the Canada post office to claim for the loss, they said I had to wait 2 months and then make a claim. I made a claim 2 months later, Canada Post sent an inquirey to France Post. France Post sent proof of delivery - buyers signature. I contacted the buyer who replied in French not to bother him and claimed what he got was different from what I sold him. Lesson learned, PayPal would not do anything as "they did not have my money !" Now when I sell something with payment via PayPal I download the money to my bank before I ship product.

---------- Original Message ----------
From: taylorjpt <j...@tayloredge.com>
Date: May 27, 2016 at 10:41 AM

The USPS tracking you display is only the customs acceptance and will NEVER go beyond that... USPS tracking only works in the US and Canada. More supprisingly, your german customer admitted to receiving the package!!! 0.000000% of my experiences in this regard resulted in a refunded order being admitted to having been received.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "neonixie-l" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/f6a7938a-c1ac-43ea-be58-0716e9311f7c%40googlegroups.com.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "neonixie-l" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to neonixie-l@googlegroups.com <mailto:neonixie-l@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/1358173360.77653.1464385153607.JavaMail.open-xchange%40mtlgui02 <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/1358173360.77653.1464385153607.JavaMail.open-xchange%40mtlgui02?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.