Those modules are probably just using the standard design for the E1T which 
you can find in any E1T datasheet. I have seen a lot of those modules and 
they have all been standard designs - there are a however a very few 100 
kHz and 1 MHz designs that use a few more vacuum diodes and also one or 
more triodes to reach the higher speed (the standard module is capable of 
some 30 kHz). Some of the designs use a small trim potentiometer to adjust 
the cathode current to adjust each module for maximum counting speeds but I 
don't think that your modules uses one.

Be careful when pulling the E1T from the sockets as the sockets are 
sometimes very brittle and easily break, moisture and old age makes them 
brittle.

Phywe, Leybold, Neva and Frieseke Hoepfner used them in Geiger counters and 
ordinary counters - one module can be seen 
here: http://www.jogis-roehrenbude.de/Roehren-Geschichtliches/Nixie/E1T.htm 
which I believe is identical to yours.

You can buy decals, like the ones used on model planes, which you can use 
in inkjet printers and then just wet them and transfer them to the tubes 
and the put an extra layer of lacquer on top to seal them - I haven't used 
those decals in many years now so I am not sure where to buy them right 
now, but model hobbyist shops might know.

/Martin


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"neonixie-l" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/cb4d0659-88fe-4dff-ae1d-603127f1627f%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to