Nick,

The mark that indicates that the input and output are fully isolated from each other is a square within another square, called "double insulated". If you don't see that mark, and you see a UL or ETL mark, then it's reasonable to assume that the barrel is grounded, because otherwise the unit wouldn't pass UL or ETL testing.