I've been trying to get hold of the schematic diagram for the Valvo DDM14
driver for the ZM1200 Pandicon for some time now, even tried to get in
contact with the gentleman who wrote about it here but haven't heard
anything: http://www.radiomuseum.org/tubes/tube_zm1200.html

Does anyone here on the forum have a copy which they have scanned that they
could share? I'd like to build the original design.