Today i got an email from a company we order from at work.

Its called Electols, and they will clear out their vacuum tube section. I
checked for nixies, and they have some. In the mail it also said that they
will accept offers for large quanities (.
Maybe someone is interested in it

http://electols.com/shopping/en/4-electron-tubes

And for nixies:

http://electols.com/shopping/en/search?orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=nixie

They also have magic eyes, dekatatrons etc, but you have to search by type.