I had a look at Electol's available nixies.
They have quite a few.  Maybe this is another opportunity
for a bunch of us to get together and do a group purchase
such as was done several years ago when Richardson Electronics
liquidated their nixies.

Chuck

$4.95/mo. National Dialup, Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus, 5mb personal web space. 5x
faster dialup for only $9.95/mo. No contracts, No fees, No Kidding! See
http://www.All2Easy.net for more details!