I 'paraphrased' much of the literal translation e.g. 'Max' instead of 'not
greater'. The translator completely failed to translate Накала, though it gave
the Roman alphabet equivalent of Nacala. From the context it was fairly clear
that it is the filament, which I translated as heater. 'Incandescent' was the
closest I could get at the time, though I am seeing things like накаливания
being translated as both 'filament lamp' and 'incandescent bulb'.