Hi Alex,

Thanks for the comments!

Circuit includes a comment that heat will be an issue at higher loads.
Components will go 12 V or more at 3 A with small value changes to adjust
turn on ramp, but highest I imagine for this implementation will be 12V at
1A which was my design point.

Looking at 6 mW in the immediate application (5V, 200 mA),  80 mW for the
12V, 1A case. Traces are adequate at 0.020" with a short neck down to 0.015
through the 0805 parts. Note also low Rds(on) of 150 milliohm for this
MOSFET at a worst corner case.

Layout is ExpressPCB as I have several existing small utility boards
already in ExpressPCB. I'll probably make a few more of the other small
cards when I do this one so leaving the board in ExpressPCB.

I'll toss in a few heat spreading via, but not going to do much in this
case. I frequently end up with additional layers and multiple via when
building designs that operate at higher dissipation - just not the case
here!