Thank you for the kind words Roddy!

MichaelB said I would have to re design his SlingBlade to fit the PV board
and he was right. You just hope it will turn out right after spending all
the money to get it fabricated to fit the PV board. The colon's was the
fourth try when discussing with MichaelB on the look. He really liked this
last design that I was able to fit in the glass envelopes Dalibor made for
me.

The 1mm brass rod covered with black heat shrink made it work. I was able
to form the tight circle for the lower neon bulb using a Wire Looper
Pliers. After the supports were covered with the heat shrink and bent I was
able to heat up the heat shrink and stick the supports together like glue.
Then I just slipped the supports through the small round colon PC board
until they were the same length as the other pins and soldered them in.
Then I just tinned the top of the supports and the leads of the neon bulbs
and soldered them on. I trimmed the leads and used a sharpie to cover the
solder joints and slipped the glass envelopes over them after bending the
leads to the correct shape and the neon bulb at the correct orientation . I
used some clear tape on the glass envelopes to hold them snug.

Pete, even sent me some extra neon bulbs and a temp sensor when a lead
broke from handling at no charge!

I am very happy how it turned out and am looking forward on seeing the
acrylic cover installed when it is finished.