I put together a graph showing max output current for Vin and Vout:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-8pejOajeLHg/WgY8MDxEqlI/AAAAAAAAAok/le0PNZvkQrEruRsbxQlIZjpnb9Jt0BcEgCLcBGAs/s1600/chart.JPG>

And a picture of it driving some IN-12 tubes (my test load of choice) at
177V  from a LiPo battery:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-U2xuMg7hwRI/WgY8kjmOqGI/AAAAAAAAAoo/dxplFc2-vR0W9_IK0swDUTasxl_wIIe6ACLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_1987.jpg>