Nice Nick!

I don't have a Roberts, they are scarce on this side of the pond. I do have
a DAC10 and a DAC90 (Actually the rarer export version EBS 3A). Also an
Ultra T401 that I really like.

They are among my collection of several hundred tube sets and about as many
transistors....

Particularly proud of my collection of Tesla Talismans (Talismen?). All 4
cabinet styles.

If you have any spares or breakers, I could use a better dial bezel for the
DAC10.

Terry