I'm building an audio spectrum analyzer using the MSGQ7 chip, an Arduino,
and 14 IN-9 tubes (7 Left channel and 7 Right).  I've got everything
working on the bench, but now it's time to get things mounted for display!
I'd like to have the tubes stand vertically next to each other.  I'm
looking for suggestions on how to securely mount these tubes.  If possible,
I would prefer to mount at the bottom only so that the top of the tubes are
free and clear.