I have a few questions about these ic’s that I hope you can answer:

Which company is manufacturing these ic’s?

How are they designed internally, using old Russian chip design/process or a
new modern design/process?

Is there any warranty on these new ic’s?

Have these ic’s undergone any certifications or tests that show for instance
their reliability or  other conformance to standards?

/Martin