Judging from "datasheet" provided, it is really the same die as in old
chips. It makes me wonder if these weren't created from leftover dies from
old production, just packaged in different housing.
Note that all the bad things about old chips are present here too:
breakdown voltage of >60V, high current consumption, high input currents.