On Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 12:44:31 PM UTC-4, Jens Boos wrote:

> Nice observation, Jonathan. Maybe it's the Americanized version of the
> GR4G ;-) http://www.tube-tester.com/sites/nixie/data/gr4g/gr4g.htm

That tube must hold the record for "most pins to display the fewest
things"! I'm somewhat surprised that they populated all of the pins in the
tube base instead of just using enough for positive keying - when I worked
in the glass base business, we would have omitted those in the pellet
pressing process in order to have a lower chance of leaks after sintering
and assembly + flow in the hydrogen furnaces.

It looks like there are additional digits in the OP's 2-digit tube
(possibly 5 per position, hard to tell from the picture). If that is the
case, do they seem to be connected to any pins?