Digikey has a variety of very appealing versions.

https://www.digikey.com/products/en/test-and-measurement/test-clips-grabbers-hooks/620
 
<https://www.digikey.com/products/en/test-and-measurement/test-clips-grabbers-hooks/620>

The ones pictured look like Pomona Micrograbbers:

https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/pomona-electronics/5790-0/501-1387-ND/737448
 
<https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/pomona-electronics/5790-0/501-1387-ND/737448>

Other possibilities:

https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/cal-test-electronics/CT2487/BKCT2487-ND/5765486
 
<https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/cal-test-electronics/CT2487/BKCT2487-ND/5765486>

https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/tpi-test-products-int/MC1R/290-1121-ND/300001
 
<https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/tpi-test-products-int/MC1R/290-1121-ND/300001>

- John


> On Sep 26, 2018, at 8:33 PM, Terry S <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Typically referred to as micro-grabbers.
> 
> On Wednesday, September 26, 2018 at 7:14:05 PM UTC-5, Jens Boos wrote:
> Hello friends,
> 
> I am currently setting up a new way of photographing Nixie tubes which will 
> hopefully result in better quality pictures. To that end, I am also 
> considering using different connectors to the Nixie tube pins. I was thinking 
> about these:
> 
>     
> https://www.amazon.com/P5003-Jumper-Analyzer-Testing-Accessories/dp/B07FQLHTBM/
>  
> <https://www.amazon.com/P5003-Jumper-Analyzer-Testing-Accessories/dp/B07FQLHTBM/>
> I have no idea what they are called in technical terms, and the Amazon 
> listing is also kind of vague. I am asking since I want to purchase these at 
> Digikey or Mouser along with a bunch of other components, but it is hard to 
> look for these without having the proper term.
> 
> Can anybody help? It is greatly appreciated!
> 
> Best wishes
> Jens
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "neonixie-l" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected] 
> <mailto:[email protected]>.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected] 
> <mailto:[email protected]>.
> To view this discussion on the web, visit 
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/4ccd8524-64f3-4efe-81b2-c72563d06d37%40googlegroups.com
>  
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/4ccd8524-64f3-4efe-81b2-c72563d06d37%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout 
> <https://groups.google.com/d/optout>.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"neonixie-l" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/C2B94F85-5759-402E-8E3E-E1339B5EA39F%40mac.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to