On Saturday, September 29, 2018 at 9:47:52 PM UTC-5, neonixie-l wrote:
>
> Hmmm. As an ordinary member, can you see other members' email addresses 
> either in the digest or from the forum?
>
> Also, I'd be interested in the email of the spammer.
>
> Nick
>

As far as I know, I'm an ordinary member and I can see email addresses 
associated with with individuals posts.
This is in the digest I read every morning. Its in grayed out text above 
each post.

I would post a screen shot but that would have individual email addresses.

Ordinary member?
What categories of members are there?

redrok 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"neonixie-l" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/efaf6e33-8f2f-4557-a7ba-05b1418a0d17%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to