Just stop sending them at all instead of apologising to people one by one 
and removing their adresses. Spam mailing is considered rude and to be 
honest I didn't even bother looking at your offer - I don't read spam.

W dniu środa, 10 października 2018 06:55:32 UTC+2 użytkownik Юрий 
Овчинников napisał:
>
> I deleted your address. Sorry.
>
> вт, 9 окт. 2018 г. в 23:48, Terry Kennedy <[email protected] 
> <javascript:>>:
>
>> On Sunday, September 30, 2018 at 3:57:20 AM UTC-4, Юрий Овчинников wrote:
>>>
>>> I will remove your addresses from the mass mailing.
>>>
>>
>> I just received another one of your unwanted spam mails, this one titled 
>> "actual list".
>>
>> I do not want to receive these. I will talke additional action if I 
>> receive a 3rd one. 
>>
>> -- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "neonixie-l" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to [email protected] <javascript:>.
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected] 
>> <javascript:>.
>> To view this discussion on the web, visit 
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/41d1eca8-9cf4-4eb6-b8c7-6bc781739eec%40googlegroups.com
>>  
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/41d1eca8-9cf4-4eb6-b8c7-6bc781739eec%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"neonixie-l" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/a9fe3ab4-3be5-4df7-9050-a389aa6a1f3a%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to