Heh.   Nope, you’ll never see it for that price.   Might get your money back
though.

Michail Wilson

206-920-6312

From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:neonixie-l@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Bill Notfaded
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2019 9:07 PM
To: neonixie-l
Subject: [neonixie-l] So do you guys think I'll be getting this watch I just
bought off ebay???

https://www.ebay.com/itm/143357350132

I hope it's for real but it's offly hard to believe... I paid with paypal
already.  It's most likely too good to be true:

Sold by zhch-12 ( 7 )

Order number: 12-03745-79765

Processed by PayPal

Estimated delivery Tuesday, Aug 27, 2019 - Tuesday, Sep 10, 2019

nixie tube wrist watch wireless 46*16mm SAPPHIRE AL 24mm carbon fibre

nixie tube wrist watch wireless 46*16mm SAPPHIRE AL 24mm carbon fibre

Item price        $1.00

Quantity          1

Item number    143357350132

Shipping service          USPS Parcel Select Ground

Bill

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/5407d935-9add-4356-9fe4-8b0a85a69217%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/5407d935-9add-4356-9fe4-8b0a85a69217%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .