What did he think would happen if he didn’t use a high starting price?

Can’t have his cake and eat it too!

I guess he doesn’t know what an auction is either  L(

John K.

From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:neonixie-l@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Bill Notfaded
Sent: Saturday, 17 August 2019 06:43
To: neonixie-l
Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] So do you guys think I'll be getting this watch I
just bought off ebay???

Luckily he refunded my money... I really should give him bad feedback but he
sounds like a noob.

Bill

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/CADToqn0iCpp5dmx4KtBFrxC7Op%3DHXZ55K_4LfP_QgPMNr3ME0w%40mail.gmail.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/CADToqn0iCpp5dmx4KtBFrxC7Op%3DHXZ55K_4LfP_QgPMNr3ME0w%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>