Subject line sez all- I DO have the 1977 databook that covers some of these
but not all.  It covers the following-  MA1002, MA1003, MA1010, MA1012,
MA1013.
 These modules are based on the MM5313, MM5314 etc  series of clock ICs but
are a separate set of modules with added support circuitry  around the clock
IC.
 So, I'm looking for data on MAxxxx modules NOT listed above. I understand
some MAxxxx modules include other functions beyond the basic clock function.
 Thanks
DaveB, NZ