On 2019-09-15 3:57 p.m., GastonP wrote:
In this document (page 36) you will find references to the MA1020,23,25 and 26...

https://www.datasheetarchive.com/pdf/download.php?id=9326ea4c9a6299c64664dd2312bd9801e69cc0&type=O&term=MA1002

I remember getting the 12Volt module and installing it in my then current 1979 Dodge Omni. Few cars of that category had a clock.

--
Charles MacDonald                 Stittsville Ontario
cm...@zeusprune.ca              Just Beyond the Fringe