I see similarities with Dalibor's manufacturing process, notably the flat
crimp for bringing-out the leads. The tubulation at the base is different,
and typical of many nixies. It appears the numerals are hand-made by
bending wire. The connecting wires glow along with the numeral. Still, very
impressive to see someone else actually getting one to work.

I'm going to wait-and-see before I consider buying one; making a tube this
size is very difficult, and the large size means more sources of
contaminants and mechanical-strength challenges. Digits nearly 6 inches
tall would make an obnoxiously big clock; gotta make one !