'Selling unofficially' may mean outside of a registered company. He may be in a process of setting his own company up and getting all paperwork in order.

Marcin

On 1/11/2019 10:10, jb-electronics wrote:
Yes, I contacted him, asking whether I could buy one tube for my collection. He said that he is not selling anything now "unofficially" (whatever that means), and it seems like he is only taking preorders.

Jens

On 2019-10-31 5:03 p.m., Kevin A. wrote:
Jens,

Sounds like you've had some experience contacting him. Do you know if he is fulfilling orders now or just taking money for "pre-orders"?

Anything else we should know about?

Thanks,
Kevin

On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 7:00 PM jb-electronics <webmas...@jb-electronics.de <mailto:webmas...@jb-electronics.de>> wrote:

    The email is here, http://nixieproducer.com/index.php/kontakty ,
    it is plavec(AT)nixieproducer.com <http://nixieproducer.com>

    He is not willing to sell what he calls "unofficially" so if you
    are interested in just one piece to see what the quality or the
    electrical parameters are like, don't bother.

    Jens