Hello, yes, I just got the same notifications and now  Parcelforce in the
UK seem to be accepting ownership!
My friend in HK is very pleased with his and has been sending me pictures
of it all afternoon which has been fairly depressing - until now!
Lets see how long it takes Parcelforce to work out how much to fleece me
for import charges!