Gotta love that it says B-7095 (sic) on the box :)

Jens

On 2020-02-25 2:38 p.m., Nicholas Stock wrote:
OK, it's clearly someone on this list as they just upped the price to 1995.00

On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 12:34 PM gregebert <gregeb...@hotmail.com <mailto:gregeb...@hotmail.com>> wrote:

    Let's face it.....we're all a bunch of nixe-holics, nixie-junkies,
    neon-tweakers, or whatever you want to call this addiction.

    I agree the price is high, but someone out there is going to buy
    it and make something they will be proud of, so that's all that
    really matters. I just spent more than that on a trip to Hawaii
    earlier this month, and I have a lot of good memories from it, but
    now those are just, well,  memories.

    Don't worry yourself over being unable to acquire a set of 7094's
    (or CD47's....); there are still a lot of good tubes out there
    waiting for you to make something with them.

    I'm still stuck on my current NIMO project, a 2-board set, which
    happens to be the 9th & 10th PC boards I've done for nixie-ish
    projects. And there are 10 *_/more/_* projects on the list for
    which I already have the tubes. (Well, almost; still need 2 more
    of Dalibor's RZ|568....)

    This morning I read about "The curse of the 9th
    <https://www.classicfm.com/discover-music/curse-of-the-ninth/>"
    which resonated with me considering I've had a lot of challenges
    with my 9th PCB, though I am almost done and damn it all I am
    going to get this thing working flawlessly........soon.

    Groups "neonixie-l" group.
    send an email to neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/1799e0a6-04ec-4d26-b848-a20db54cef3e%40googlegroups.com

<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/1799e0a6-04ec-4d26-b848-a20db54cef3e%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "neonixie-l" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/CAOX%2BRHL7Ln2yL4tt5dKpb3CZekwkh69e1%3Dn8ufJp9J6R%3DqcHEA%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/CAOX%2BRHL7Ln2yL4tt5dKpb3CZekwkh69e1%3Dn8ufJp9J6R%3DqcHEA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.