Maybe some people (including myself) want to preserve them for the future? I know there are many opinions about this, but I don't get all this recent activities along the lines of "people should not sell Nixie tubes for high prices" and "people should not put Nixie tubes in boxes."

I personally think that people should enjoy their Nixie tubes, and that comes in many facets. Build a clock? Go for it! Want to preserve and document them? Sure thing! Just let everybody choose their own way :)

Jens

On 2020-02-27 1:44 p.m., gregebert wrote:
....or....build a clock so you can /_enjoy_/ them. What good is a bunch of 50+ year old tubes sitting in the box ?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "neonixie-l" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/6607c6d5-49f0-4d03-b48d-225b0bd525a5%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/6607c6d5-49f0-4d03-b48d-225b0bd525a5%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.