Looking good Mitch!

Greg, I've bought those sockets before off of eBay...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/50pcs-2-54mm-Pitch-2X6-12Pin-Female-Double-Row-Straight-Header-PCB-Connector-288/171275351634?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

They fit standard double row 2.54mm pitch header pins that you can buy in
lengths of 20/40 and cut to size...