> On Mar 24, 2020, at 4:22 AM, Richard Scales <rich...@scalesweb.co.uk> wrote:
>
> The only thing I would say is that the pins on SP-101's are really thin, they
> are lost in a 1.0mm pin socket. They are also lost in 0.75mm pin socket. I
> just measured the diameter of one of the pins and it was about 0.46mm which
> is super skinney.

> On Mar 26, 2020, at 5:39 PM, 'John Rehwinkel' via neonixie-l
> <neonixie-l@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> These might work well.
>
> https://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/prodinfo.asp?number=G24679
> <https://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/prodinfo.asp?number=G24679>
Those pins have an internal diameter of .03" which is .762mm. I guess it's back
to the drawing board.

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"

https://www.astarcloseup.com/

“The book said something astonishing, a very big thought.
It said that the stars were suns, only very far away.
The Sun was a star, but close up.”—Carl Sagan, Cosmos, 1980