I've done them a few ways... MOD-SIX OFC!  Also the smartsockets... you can
basically make the length as long as you want to.  Smart sockets are really
neat because they have the entire alphabet built right in with effects
too!  Here's basic video of me testing one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzOKLMmQZDM

Regards,

Bill