I don't have any experience with driving in the multiplexed mode for
nixies, but I think you don't need 300v for that, just lower the anode
resistor then you will get higher brightness for dynamic scanning.
There's a precise potentiometer on the board, you will get 100-230v output
can be used for most Nixie applications, that would require some other kind
of power module if you need 300V output or more, no power module can meet
all application requirements ;)

在2020年11月1日星期日 UTC+8 下午7:22:47<Dekatron42> 写道: